• 1, 2, 3, 4 & miscellaneous row options
• 1-208 contacts
• Field proven, flight-heritage technology used in the Space Shuttles, Mars Rovers and the GOES-16 & Milstar Satellites
• 3 reliable points-of-contact
• Straight, right-angle, card-edge, I/O & connector saver
• MIL-DTL-55302 qualification
Explore our M55302 Range
AirBorn's best selling MIL-DTL-55302 rectangular connectors are now available with 3-4 week lead times for most commonly used parts. Quote or book your order today to secure your delivery date.
Starting at 3-4 Week Lead Time!
Speak with Solutions Engineer
Which series is right for me?
W Series connectors are MIL-DTL-55302 qualified and are a trusted component in countless Military, Defense and Industrial applications. When the success of your design could be the difference between life and death, you can count on rugged W Series connectors to perform every time, especially in extreme environment
© 2020 AirBorn, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The R-series are surface mount (SMT) and high-density, highlighting stack-ability and ease-of-repair.
Our flagship connector, the W-series maintains .100" spacing used in countless applications.
R-Series connectors offer a diverse range of high-density, high-reliability connector options for use in tough, mission-critical designs. Ideal for avionics, space exploration, GPS, deep-sea exploration applications and more. Available in I/O, connector saver, SMT, straight and right-angle board-mount models.
Part Number Search
Act now to lock in W Series + R Series 3 -4 Week Lead Time
AirBorn's team of solutions engineers can help you decide whether
W Series or R Series is the best fit for your application. Request a
free consultation below and one of our experts will be in touch.
• 2, 3, 4 & 6 row options
• 10-604 contacts
• 4 reliable points-of-contact
• Field-proven, flight-heritage technology used in the Space Shuttles & Mars Rovers
• Straight, right-angle, card-edge, I/O & connector saver models
• Made in the USA