Starting at 2-3 Weeks Lead Time!
The R-series are surface mount (SMT) and high-density, highlighting stack-ability and ease-of-repair.
Our flagship connector, the W-series maintains .100" spacing used in countless applications.
AirBorn's best selling R Series, W Series and MIL-DTL-55302 rectangular PCB connectors are now available starting with one- week lead times for most commonly used parts. Quote or book your order today to secure your delivery date.
Part Number Search
Explore our M55302 Range
R-Series connectors offer a diverse range of high-density, high-reliability connector options for use in tough, mission-critical designs. Ideal for avionics, space exploration, GPS, deep-sea exploration applications and more. Available in I/O, connector saver, SMT, straight and right-angle board-mount models.
• 1, 2, 3, 4 & miscellaneous row options
• 1-208 contacts
• Field proven, flight-heritage technology used in the Space Shuttles, Mars Rovers and the GOES-16 & Milstar Satellites
• 3 reliable points-of-contact
• Straight, right-angle, card-edge, I/O & connector saver
• MIL-DTL-55302 qualification
© 2021 AirBorn, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Which series is right for me?
AirBorn's team of solutions engineers can help you decide whether
W Series or R Series is the best fit for your application. Request a
free consultation below and one of our experts will be in touch.
Speak with Solutions Engineer
Act now to lock in W Series + R Series 3 -4 Week Lead Time
• 2, 3, 4 & 6 row options
• 10-604 contacts
• 4 reliable points-of-contact
• Field-proven, flight-heritage technology used in the Space Shuttles & Mars Rovers
• Straight, right-angle, card-edge, I/O & connector saver models
W Series connectors are MIL-DTL-55302 qualified and are a trusted component in countless Military, Defense and Industrial applications. When the success of your design could be the difference between life and death, you can count on rugged W Series connectors to perform every time, especially in extreme environment